• The Aquila Twin Twist Lock Retro Kit (WFAQ6010) is an upgrade kit for the old Aquila WFAQ200 system
• Water filter system is concealed under your kitchen bench
• 1st stage sediment cartridge (WFAQ6060) removes heavy particles, sand, grit, rust, algae and dirt from water and allows the 2nd stage carbon to filter more effectively
• 2nd stage carbon filter (WFAQ5050) removes bad taste, odour, dirt, mud, slime, algae, parasitic cysts from water, but leaves essential minerals such as fluoride and calcium
• Ensures that when you're washing fruit, vegetables and dishes, it's done as hygienically as possible
• A great and easy alternative to replaceable jug and bottle water filters
• Replacing water filter cartridges are as easy as changing a light bulb - just twist and lock!
• 5 micron
• Includes one WFAQ6060 cartridge, and one WFAQ5050 cartridge
• Has an approximate 12 month lifespan before needing to be replaced
Reasons to Upgrade:
- Easy installation from old to new. (See replacement guide for instructions)
- Simpler to replace the cartridge
- Long life cartridge lasts 12 months
- Quality cartridge and housing manufactured in the USA
- Slimmer more modern unit
Replacement Instructions for Double Twist Lock Filter System Retro Kit:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Using your nail, press the little ring around where the hose goes into the cartridges and pull out hoses.
- Dispose of old filter system
- Mount new filter system in place of old filter system
- Reconnect hoses into new filter system
- Turn on water outlet
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
• The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
• Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
1 Year Product Replacement Warranty
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.
The Sink Warehouse has over 26 Years experience in After Sale Care & Service, It is this Sink Warehouse care that sees so many customers come back to us.