Aquila - Twist Lock Carbon Cartridge (WFAQ5050)
- In Stock
Under bench kitchen water filter system
12 month long life cartridge
Quick and easy to replace
Includes standard water filter faucet
Carbon filter effectively removes bad taste, odour, dirt, mud, slime, algae, parasitic cysts
Does NOT remove fluoride or essential minerals
Replacement Instructions for Double Twist Lock Filter System:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Twist cartridge clockwise, this may require gently wriggling the cartridge out of the holder
- Discard used cartridge
- Place new cartridge in holder, the ridges on the cartridge will need to line up with those in the holder for it to fit properly
- Twist the cartridge anti-clockwise
- Turn on water outlet
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs made are made based on the individual product dimensions.
All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.