• The Aquila Spanner assists in removing the Aquila 0.5 Micron Cartridge (WFAQ2020) from its canister
• Primarily needed for older Aquila systems such as the WFAQ100 and WFAQ200
Replacement Instructions for 0.5 Micron Cartridge:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Unscrew filter housing canister
- Discard used cartridge
- Clean inside canister & O-Ring with warm water and cloth
- Place new cartridge in canister
- Ensure O-Ring is in place
- Screw canister onto head
- Slowly turn on inlet valve to expel air and initiate water flush
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
• The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
• Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
1 Year Product Replacement Warranty
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.
The Sink Warehouse has over 26 Years experience in After Sale Care & Service, It is this Sink Warehouse care that sees so many customers come back to us.