• The Aquila In Line Twist Lock System (WFAQ7000) is a water filter system that connects to your kitchen tap cold water hose and filters all water that passes through
• To be used with the Aquila In Line Twist Lock Carbon Cartridge (WFAQ7080)
• Will remove bad taste, odour, dirt, mud, slime, algae, parasitic cysts from your water, but leaves essential minerals such as fluoride and calcium
• Ensures that when you're washing fruit, vegetables and dishes, it's done as hygienically as possible
• A great and easy alternative to replaceable jug and bottle water filters
• Replacing water filter cartridges are as easy as changing a light bulb - just twist and lock!
• Includes one WFAQ7080 cartridge
• Has an approximate 12 month lifespan before needing to be replaced
Replacement Instructions for In-line Twist Lock Filter System:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Twist cartridge clockwise, this may require gently wriggling the cartridge out of the holder
- Discard used cartridge
- Place new cartridge in holder, the ridges on the cartridge will need to line up with those in the holder for it to fit properly
- Twist the cartridge anti-clockwise
- Turn on water outlet
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
• The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
• Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
This Product can be shipped Australia Wide.
Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
1 Year Product Replacement Warranty
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.
The Sink Warehouse has over 26 Years experience in After Sale Care & Service, It is this Sink Warehouse care that sees so many customers come back to us.