• The Aquila In Line Twist Lock Cartridge (WFAQ7080) is a carbon water filter
• To be used with the Aquila In Line Twist Lock Filter System (WFAQ7000)
• Will remove bad taste, odour, dirt, mud, slime, algae, parasitic cysts from your water, but leaves essential minerals such as fluoride and calcium
• Ensures that when you're washing fruit, vegetables and dishes, it's done as hygienically as possible
• A great and easy alternative to replaceable jug and bottle water filters
• Replacing water filter cartridges are as easy as changing a light bulb - just twist and lock!
• 5 micron
• Has an approximate 12 month lifespan before needing to be replaced
Replacement Instructions for In-line Twist Lock Filter System:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Twist cartridge clockwise, this may require gently wriggling the cartridge out of the holder
- Discard used cartridge
- Place new cartridge in holder, the ridges on the cartridge will need to line up with those in the holder for it to fit properly
- Twist the cartridge anti-clockwise
- Turn on water outlet
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
• The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
• Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.