ThermOz - Thermostatic Shower Reno Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
- High Gloss Chrome
- 2 Year Product Warranty
• Contemporary thermostatic mixing valve
• Durable ceramic disc cartridge with long lasting technology
• High gloss chrome on brass construction
How It Works
To start the shower, rotate the right handle. A full quarter turn is full flow.
• Rotate in the opposite direction to decrease or stop flow.
• The button on this handle is not functional, and is for aesthetics only.
• The temperature is controlled by rotating the left handle.
• For safety reasons, the mixed temperature is limited to 38 degrees by the safety override button.
• Top obtain a higher mixed water temperature, press the override button and rotate handle to a maximum of 45 degrees.
• For a cooler shower than 38 degrees, rotate handle in the opposite direction. The safety button will automatically re-set.
• The surface temperature of this valve is safe to touch or hold whilst showering and will get no hotter than 20 degrees when at the 38 degrees setting.
• To help maintain the appearance of the shower valve, it is good practice to wipe clean and dry with a dry soft cloth after use.
• All stainless steel products are constructed from 304, 18/10 grade stainless steel
• It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs are made based on the individual product dimensions
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
• 2 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.