Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge (WFAQ10)
- In Stock
1st stage sediment cartridge removes heavy particles, sand, grit, rust, algae and dirt to allow the 2nd stage carbon filter to work more effectively
Replacement Instructions for 0.5 Micron Cartridge:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Unscrew filter housing canister
- Discard used cartridge
- Clean inside canister & O-Ring with warm water and cloth
- Place new cartridge in canister
- Ensure O-Ring is in place
- Screw canister onto head
- Slowly turn on inlet valve to expel air and initiate water flush
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs made are made based on the individual product dimensions.
All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.