The Aquila Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge (WFAQ10) is a sediment water filter
• To be used with the Aquila WFAQ200 water filter system
• Will remove heavy particles, sand, grit, rust, algae and dirt to allow the 2nd stage carbon filter WFAQ2020 to work more effectively
• Ensures that when you're washing fruit, vegetables and dishes, it's done as hygienically as possible
• A great and easy alternative to replaceable jug and bottle water filters
• Has an approximate 12 month lifespan before needing to be replaced
Replacement Instructions for Aquila Sediment Pre-Filter Cartridge:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Unscrew filter housing canister
- Discard used cartridge
- Clean inside canister & O-Ring with warm water and cloth
- Place new cartridge in canister
- Ensure O-Ring is in place
- Screw canister onto head
- Slowly turn on inlet valve to expel air and initiate water flush
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
• The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
• Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.