The outstanding Quadrille 200 granite sink is a beautiful square granite sink with two large bowls, making it highly functional for your kitchen or laundry. Its composite granite Luisigranit construction means that it has all the durability of granite combined with the stain, heat and scratch resistant qualities added by the filler. As Luisigranit is a dense material, it stifles sound making the sink much more pleasant to use than a traditional stainless steel sink. It also has a completely smooth surface which makes it very easy to keep clean and adds anti-bacterial properties which are necessary for a kitchen sink. Pair with a gooseneck kitchen mixer tap for the highest level of functionality in your kitchen. A kitchen sink is something you will use every single day, so make sure it is as fantastic as the Quadrille 200 granite double bowl sink with no drainer. You won’t regret it.
- Large double bowl composite granite sink, ideal for a kitchen but also makes for a practical, elegant laundry sink
- 790mm long x 500mm wide x 200mm deep
- Available in a trendy bold black or chic white as pictured
- Can be either top-mounted or under-mounted
- Features a landing board for your tap which makes it for perfect top-mount installation
- Two 90mm basket wastes included at no extra charge
- Tap hole cutting is included for free (if required)
- Luisigranit construction:
- Luisigranit is composed of 80% quartz (the hardest element of granite), 20% acryl (a high-quality polymer) and colour pigment
- Properties include heat resistant, scratch resistant, stain resistant, impact resistant
- Antibacterial attributes create a highly hygienic surface
- High density deadens sounds for comfortable use
• Match your Black Granite Sink with our Black Sink Mixers to perfect your Kitchen Sink Package
Find Out More About Why Your Next Sink Should Be Composite Granite.
• It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs are made based on the individual product dimensions
• All pictures and drawings are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
This Product can be shipped Australia Wide.
Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
Why Choose Our Granite Sinks?
Our Granite Sinks are incredibly easy to clean, if you spill or drop anything in your sink a simple wash afterwards from your mixer will remove almost all staining. This combined with its resistances to heat, stains, cracks and impacts means you are getting the most durable sink available. The Granite construction gives you irresistible looks combined with untouched quality.
Can Our Granite Sinks Change Colour Over Time?
Our Granite Sinks are resistant to colour fading and changes with their solid construction, it ensures that no matter what is thrown at it, the strong finish will remain. It is very difficult to even create dark marks on your sink and they can be cleaned simply with a sponge and washing up liquid.
How Do I Prevent Marks On My Sink?
Your Sink can be looked after with warm water, clothes and scouring pads. You must ensure when there are the rare limescale deposits that they are cleaned with hot water and a limescale cleaning agent overnight. This will ensure your sink wakes up the next morning looking as spotless as ever.
How Resistant Is My New Sink?
Your new granite sink is incredibly resistant to scratches, cracks, stains, heat and impacts. This strength in its construction being more than just a coating gives you the confidence in your kitchen. This hygienic sink has such anti-bacterial properties that mean once thoroughly cleaned you won’t have to worry about dirt or any unsafe substances.
What Type Of Sink Should I Buy?
There are two types of sink shaping both of which have advantages, the round/curved edges are amazing to look at and easier to clean with the drawbacks being the difficulty with larger pans and pots. The square sinks are a lot more functional with their much greater capacity and often cheaper costs
10 Year Replacement Product Warranty* / 2 Year Parts & Labour
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.
The Sink Warehouse has over 26 Years experience in After Sale Care & Service, It is this Sink Warehouse care that sees so many customers come back to us.