• The Fineline is a contemporary, floor mounted bathroom vanity with a beautiful all-white stone top and square undermount basin/s
• 1480mm long x 450mm deep x 750mm high (870mm with kickboard/legs)
• Four drawer design
• Vanity cabinet is constructed from high moisture resistant (HMR) boards which reduces the risk of mould and bacteria
• Vanity top is made from a pure white engineered stone with an undermounted rectangular basin/s
• The vanity surface is completed with a 2 Pac polyurethane Finish which makes it resistant to conditions normally found in bathrooms such as heat, moisture and stains, but also marring and chipping to the vanity surface. This guarantees that the vanity will continue to look great long after purchase
• Black and white drawer fronts are a 2 Pac satin Finish, while the oak and ash fronts are vinyl wrapped
• Conforms to the lowest formaldehyde percentage ratings (up to the highest Australian and International environmental and health standards)
• Designed to guarantee product longevity through its solid construction. Every drawer has solid 16mm panels and backing and are screwed double front
• Installed with DTC runners and hinges, manufactured from high grade materials, and incorporates soft close technology, reducing wear and tear and increasing the lifespan of the vanity
• No handles provides an elegant and sleek look
• Soft close doors
|Tap Holes:||1 or 3|
|Front Panel:||Oak, Ash, Black or White|
|Mounting:||Legs or Kickboard|
|Number of Bowls:||Single or Double|
|Bowl Alignment For Single Bowl:||Right or Left|
• It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs are made based on the individual product dimensions.
• All pictures and drawings are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
1 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.