Colonial - Belfast Butler Sink
- Calculated at Checkout
- 595 mm
- 455 mm
- 255 mm
- 61 Litres
- One Bowl
- No Drainer
- 5 Year Product Warranty
Our Colonial Sinks are ceramic constructed, with unmatched perfection they are as incredible visually as they are functionally, containing both style and substance for your kitchen. It has a gloss white finish over the strong ceramic and gives your kitchen the premium white finish. The Colonial range features traditional looking sinks with outstanding quality. This sink provides durability for commercial use and it's construction means it is a long term option seen through our warranty. We're incredibly proud of our Colonial Range and we would love for you to join in that same passion for premium ceramic Sinks at incredible prices.
• The Colonial is a large, traditional, square, single bowl, ceramic belfast butler sink
• 595mm long x 455mm wide x 255mm deep (+/- 5mm tolerance)
• Fire clay ceramic construction with white gloss Finish
• Perfect for an English style heritage design kitchen or laundry
• Features one full sized bowl for a high degree of functionality and comfort
• Has an overflow and includes a plug & chain waste
• It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs are made based on the individual product dimensions.
• The dimension of all ceramic products may vary from size guidelines due to material properties and the handmade manufacturing process.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Average handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
• 5 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.