• The Aquila Single Twist Lock Retro Kit (WFAQ5010) is an upgrade kit for the old Aquila WFAQ100 system
• To be used with the Aquila Twist Lock Carbon Cartridge (WFAQ5050)
• Water filter system is concealed under your kitchen bench
• Will remove bad taste, odour, dirt, mud, slime, algae, parasitic cysts from your water, but leaves essential minerals such as fluoride and calcium
• Ensures that when you're washing fruit, vegetables and dishes, it's done as hygienically as possible
• A great and easy alternative to replaceable jug and bottle water filters
• Replacing water filter cartridges are as easy as changing a light bulb - just twist and lock!
• 5 micron
• Includes one WFAQ5050 cartridge
• Has an approximate 12 month lifespan before needing to be replaced
Reasons to Upgrade:
- Easy installation from old to new. (See replacement guide for instructions)
- Simpler to replace the cartridge
- Long life cartridge lasts 12 months
- Quality cartridge and housing manufactured in the USA
- Slimmer more modern unit
Replacement Instructions for Single Twist Lock Filter System Retro Kit:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Using your nail, press the little ring around where the hose goes into the cartridge and pull out hoses.
- Dispose of old filter system
- Mount new filter system in place of old filter system
- Reconnect hoses into new filter system
- Turn on water outlet
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
• The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
• Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.