Aquila - Single Twist Lock Retro Kit
- In Stock
This kit is only needed when upgrading from an older filter system or where there was a previous system installed.
Under bench kitchen water filter system
12 month long life cartridge
Quick and easy to replace
Includes standard water filter faucet
Carbon filter effectively removes bad taste, odour, dirt, mud, slime, algae, parasitic cysts
Does NOT remove fluoride or essential minerals
Reasons to Upgrade:
- Easy installation from old to new. (See replacement guide for instructions)
- Simpler to replace the cartridge
- Long life cartridge lasts 12 months
- Quality cartridge and housing manufactured in the USA
- Slimmer more modern unit
Replacement Instructions for Single Twist Lock Filter System Retro Kit:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Using your nail, press the little ring around where the hose goes into the cartridge and pull out hoses.
- Dispose of old filter system
- Mount new filter system in place of old filter system
- Reconnect hoses into new filter system
- Turn on water outlet
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs made are made based on the individual product dimensions.
All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.