Aquila - In Line Twist Lock Carbon Cartridge (WFAQ7080)
- $10.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
- Water Filters
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty
The Aquila WFAQ7080 water filter is designed as a replacement filter for the WFAQ7000 in-line filter system. The filter removes bad taste, odour, dirt, mud, slime, algae, parasitic cysts from your water, but leaves essential minerals such as fluoride and calcium.
This system connects to you main water tap ensuring that all cold water coming out your tap is filter.
• The Aquila In Line Twist Lock Cartridge (WFAQ7080) is a carbon water filter
• To be used with the Aquila In Line Twist Lock Filter System (WFAQ7000)
• Will remove bad taste, odour, dirt, mud, slime, algae, parasitic cysts from your water, but leaves essential minerals such as fluoride and calcium
• Ensures that when you're washing fruit, vegetables and dishes, it's done as hygienically as possible
• A great and easy alternative to replaceable jug and bottle water filters
• Replacing water filter cartridges are as easy as changing a light bulb - just twist and lock!
• 5 micron
• Has an approximate 12 month lifespan before needing to be replaced
Replacement Instructions for In-line Twist Lock Filter System:
- Turn off isolating valve
- Turn on water filter faucet to release pressure
- Twist cartridge clockwise, this may require gently wriggling the cartridge out of the holder
- Discard used cartridge
- Place new cartridge in holder, the ridges on the cartridge will need to line up with those in the holder for it to fit properly
- Twist the cartridge anti-clockwise
- Turn on water outlet
- Let system run for a few minutes to flush cartridge
• The water may appear milky the first few days after changing. This is only air released from the carbon pores and is safe to drink.
• Water flow reduction usually indicates a clogged filter cartridge.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
This Product can be shipped Australia Wide.
Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
1 Year Product Replacement Warranty
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.
The Sink Warehouse has over 26 Years experience in After Sale Care & Service, It is this Sink Warehouse care that sees so many customers come back to us.