Quadro 70L - Stainless Steel Laundry Trough
- Calculated at Checkout
- Green Sale
- 510 mm
- 650 mm
- 275 mm
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- One Bowl
- No Drainer
- 25 Year Product Warranty
Belonging to the unique Quadro laundry sink range, this 70 litre laundry tub features a modern square design and elegant brushed stainless steel Finish that is easy to clean with wide radius corners. Carefully handcrafted with high grade 304, 18/10 stainless steel to ensure a lasting tub for your laundry. Features a practical, large deep bowl fitted with sound deadening pads and anti-condensation paint on the underside of the trough. If you want full practicality in your laundry then look no further than this functional, modern 70L laundry trough.
- 650mm long x 510mm wide x 275mm deep
- Handmade, not machine pressed, with high grade stainless steel at 1.2mm thick, which is very solid for any sink
- 70 litre maximum water capacity
- Versatile installation options as either inset or undermount
- Comes with a pre-punched tap hole - if you wish to cover the tap hole, please select the Tap Hole Cover option above
- Also supplied with one 90mm basket waste plug
- Pair with a laundry sink mixer to complete your laundry design
About Our Stainless Steel:
For residential purposes, most stainless steel comes in one of two “grades”, called 304 and 316.
304 stainless steel is the most widely used, making up about 50% of all stainless steel produced, as it has very good corrosion resistance and is easily shaped. 304 stainless steel is always composed of at least 50% iron and less than 0.8% carbon, however other components can vary. The most common two variants are referred to as 18/8 and 18/10. That is, 18% Chromium, 8% Nickel or 18% Chromium, 10% Nickel. The extra nickel content in 18/10 stainless steel provides a higher resistance to corrosion, while also giving a shinier appearance to the metal. Because of these benefits all of the stainless steel sinks available from The Sink Warehouse are 304 Stainless Steel, with an 18/10 mix.
Stainless steel gains its corrosion resistance from a thin layer of chromium oxide that builds up on the surface of the metal, protecting it from any further oxidisation. It is important to keep this layer clear of dirt and other impurities to maximise the lifespan of your sink. Cleaning stainless steel regularly is key to a long lifespan and to preserve the high quality appearance.
Day to Day Care:
After use, the sink should be wiped with a soft cloth, rinsed and wiped dry. When the mains water is hard, it is particularly important that the steel is wiped dry, as this prevents the build up of a greyish film discolouration on the steel.
Avoid using harsh cleaning tools such as hydrochloric acid, steel wool, or metal scrubs. These will scratch the sink and leave it looking dull and worn.
A diluted mixture of vinegar and water (1:10) will remove any mineral deposits that may build up.
If a steel polish is used to clean the sink, be sure to use a soft damp cloth (microfibre works well) and wipe with the grain of the steel instead of across the grain. Rinse the polish with water when Finish and buff with a soft, static proof cloth.
What to Avoid:
Dropping Hard Materials:
Try to avoid dropping hard materials in the sink. Inevitably stainless steel will scratch, however to minimise this as much as possible, be cautious when using materials such as glass, ceramic, stone or abrasives.
Containing hydrochloride will attack stainless steel and cause pitting and staining.
Silver Dip Cleaners:
These contain strong acids which attacks stainless steel. The first sign of this is rainbow stain which turns dark grey and which cannot be removed.
What if my Sink is Rusting?
The stainless steel used at The Sink Warehouse contains an element known as Chromium which makes the sink rust resistant. The sink may appear to be rusting if iron particle from other materials have come in contact with your sink and bind to the sinks surface at any point from manufacturing to installation. When these iron particles react with water, they will begin to rust, which is what you will be seeing. Any metal cleaner such as Autosol (supplied by The Sink Warehouse) will take this off with no trouble.
• All stainless steel products are constructed from 304, 18/10 grade stainless steel
• It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs are made based on the individual product dimensions
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
Trough: 25 Year Replacement Product Warranty* / 2 Year Parts & Labour
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.