Blanco NAYA8 175 - Grey Granite Inset Sink
- Calculated at Checkout
- 1160 mm
- 500 mm
- 200 mm
- 33 Litres
- 19 Litres
- Composite Granite
- Two Bowls
- With Drainer
- 30 Year Product Warranty
- Taphole Option:
- Taphole Available
Our Blanco Naya Sinks are crafted with the highest quality SILGRANIT PuraDur, with unmatched perfection they are as incredible visually as they are functionally, containing both style and substance for your kitchen. This sink provides durability for commercial use and it's construction means it is resistant to heat, scratches, stains and impacts. We highly recommend this sink if you want heavy usage sink that retains its good looks over time. It's anti-bacterial properties create a unique anti-bacterial hygienic surface protecting you from possible germs and bacteria. Our Blanco Range provides sound proofing capabilities such is the density of the SILGRANIT PuraDur, it gives you greater comfort and feeling of premium construction. We're incredibly proud of our Blanco Range and we would love for you to join in that same passion for premium Blanco Sinks at incredible prices.
• Contemporary granite inset sink
• Feature one large bowl and one 3/4 bowl with a drainer
• Supplied with two 90mm basket wastes
• Elegant SILGRANIT™ design impresses with its timeless, straight lined bowl geometry which suites all types of kitchen products and worktops
• SILGRANIT™ PuraDur™ consists of 80% granite, which makes it unbeatably resilient, extremely durable, scratch resistant, heat resistant, unbreakable and acid resistant
The Blanco Sink Range can also be partnered with the Blanco Sink Mixer range
Find Out More About Why Your Next Sink Should Be Composite Granite.
• All stainless steel products are constructed from 304, 18/10 grade stainless steel
• It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs are made based on the individual product dimensions
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
Why Choose Our Granite Sinks?
Our Granite Sinks are incredibly easy to clean, if you spill or drop anything in your sink a simple wash afterwards from your mixer will remove almost all staining. This combined with its resistances to heat, stains, cracks and impacts means you are getting the most durable sink available. The Granite construction gives you irresistible looks combined with untouched quality.
Can Our Granite Sinks Change Colour Over Time?
Our Granite Sinks are resistant to colour fading and changes with their solid construction, it ensures that no matter what is thrown at it, the strong finish will remain. It is very difficult to even create dark marks on your sink and they can be cleaned simply with a sponge and washing up liquid.
How Do I Prevent Marks On My Sink?
Your Sink can be looked after with warm water, clothes and scouring pads. You must ensure when there are the rare limescale deposits that they are cleaned with hot water and a limescale cleaning agent overnight. This will ensure your sink wakes up the next morning looking as spotless as ever.
How Resistant Is My New Sink?
Your new granite sink is incredibly resistant to scratches, cracks, stains, heat and impacts. This strength in its construction being more than just a coating gives you the confidence in your kitchen. This hygienic sink has such anti-bacterial properties that mean once thoroughly cleaned you won’t have to worry about dirt or any unsafe substances.
What Type Of Sink Should I Buy?
There are two types of sink shaping both of which have advantages, the round/curved edges are amazing to look at and easier to clean with the drawbacks being the difficulty with larger pans and pots. The square sinks are a lot more functional with their much greater capacity and often cheaper costs
• 30 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.