- Calculated at Checkout
- Plumbing Fittings & Hoses
Cleans, polishes, restores, shines and protects most metal surfaces
Protects against corrosion and tarnishing
Use on Aluminium, brass, chrome, gold, pewter, platinum, silver, stainless steel and tin
Restore degraded and oxidised ceramics, Perspex, plastic, and fibreglass surfaces. Also suitable for jewellery - shine, polishes and protects
1. Apply Autosol Shine Metal Polish using a soft, clean cloth.
2. Rub into the surface to be treated until roughness and tarnish is removed
3. Polish and buff with a clean cloth to shine and protect the surface from further corrosion
4. For lasting care and protection, reapply Autosol Shine every month or so.
Not recommended for anodised aluminium, plated gold and silver and most gloss surfaces - due to the products mildly abrasive formula.
All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
The Sink Warehouse has over 26 Years experience in After Sale Care & Service, It is this Sink Warehouse care that sees so many customers come back to us.