Aquila Nuvola - Chrome Gooseneck Twinner Sink Mixer
- Calculated at Checkout
- Red Sale
- 170 mm
- 320 mm
- 140 mm
- High Gloss Chrome
- Solid Brass
- 5 Year Product Warranty
The Aquila provides a premium look with simplistic design. The elegant design will make it the star of your kitchen. With its 360° degree swivel spout you have outstanding maneuverability and range of motion to ensure incredible usability. Our Superior internal ceramic disc cartridge technology gives you reliability and consistency in making sure every use gives you as much control over water temperature and flow as the last one. The High Gloss finish is made for more than just performance and practicality, it will the envy of all visitors to your kitchens. It really is beautiful in how simple it looks yet engaging in how quality it is.
The Aquila is one of the most popular mixers at The Sink Warehouse with its long term integrity, ease to handle and sparkling finish, it's no wonder our customers enjoy them so much and we're sure you will to.
• The Aquila is a traditional, round, chrome, twin lever, gooseneck sink mixer
• It is constructed from solid brass and features a high gloss, chrome Finish
• Made in Italy
• Has a swivel spout base
• Incorporates ceramic disc cartridge technology for increased product longevity
|WELS Licence Number||0061|
|WELS Registration Code||T28347|
|WELS Star Rating||4 Stars|
• All pictures and drawings are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
• 10 Year Cartridge Replacement Warranty
• 5 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
• 1 Year Parts and Labour
• 1 Year on Finishes
Click here for The Sink Warehouse Warranty Policy
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.