Base Cabinet 900mm
- Calculated at Checkout
- 900 mm
- 580 mm
- 730 mm (880mm With Legs)
- EASY ASSEMBLY:
- Pre Drilled, Dowel and Screw Assembly
- SOLID BOARDS:
- 16mm Thick
- E1 HMR (High Moisture Resistance Boards)
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
Base Cabinets are the base for your kitchen, they are filled to make your kitchen both useful but also to provide a premium fitting for your kitchen. There placement in kitchens aligned with our variants offer you an extensive ability to customize for your kitchen. This customization combined with the simplicity of our flatpacks reduces the overwhelming experience you often get with kitchen cabinetry.
- Pre drilled, dowel and screw assembly
- Solid 16mm construction
- AUS COMPLIANT E1 HMR (high moisture resistance) Particle Board
- Incl’s adjustable legs and shelf (included in the price)
- 10 year structural warranty
- Flatpack Includes ; 4 Plastic Adj. Legs + Cabinet Dowels and Screws, 1 Shelf
The Sink Warehouse flat pack cabinet are simply the best value flat pack cabinet available. The solid 16mm cabinet construction includes a solid back, front and back top rails and is very easy to assemble. Included in the flat pack are the assembly dowels and screws as well as caps, heavy duty adjustable legs and adjustable shelf. The cabinets parts are also abs edged on all exposed sides for extra protection against moisture.
Base cabinets include a shelf and adjustable legs. The sides are unfinished and are either installed next to a wall, another cabinet or an end panel is fitted to give a finished end. Base units also need a kicker to finish the bottom edge and conceal the adjustable legs. Our Kickboards are 2400mm long and are cut to fit the run of installed cabinets. You need to calculate how many kickers are needed to fill the length of the cabinets or the length of the island bench and add to the order.
|Product Dimensions||Package Dimensions|
|Height||730mm (880mm With Legs)||Height||800mm|
Build Your Designer Kitchen
At The Sink Warehouse we have a team dedicated to building you and your family their dream kitchens. To start your journey please call 08 6396 6418 and our team will lead you in the right direction
Our team can offer mapping and consultation with preliminary designs and quoting, from here we provide a home measure service to create accurate measurements and begin the initial phase of design.
We have refined our customer journey for less stress on you and created an easy to understand process.
We provide a hands on process that ensures all your questions are answered and means your dream kitchen is closer than you think.
So start the journey today and contact The Sink Warehouse on 08 6396 6418, We can't wait to start this journey with you.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
This Product can be shipped Australia Wide.
Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• 10 Year Structural Warranty for Cabinetry & Doors
• 10 Year Structural Warranty*
• Lifetime Warranty for Hardware (Hinges & Runners)
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.
The Sink Warehouse has over 26 Years experience in After Sale Care & Service, It is this Sink Warehouse care that sees so many customers come back to us.