Trigger Spray With Dual Check Valve
- Calculated at Checkout
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Shower Arms,Roses,Heads & Rails
• High quality stainless steel trigger spray
• It is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel and features chrome metal finish
• Also comes in chrome, matte black and gold finishes (these are order in items available only for purchase online)
• Dual backflow control valve
• Includes 1200mm, anti-burst hose
• Watermark certified and WELS registered
• Suitable for low hazard back flow prevention application
• To use as a bidet, an RPZD that complies with AS/NZ 2845.1 or AS 2845.2 needs to be installed for the application to comply with AS/NZ 3500.1 Water Services Clause 12.2.3
• It is recommended that an individual stop cock should be installed and turned off when not in use – this unit does not allow for permanent spray shut off
• Maximum working pressure: 500KPA – a pressure limiting valve is required for higher water pressure
• Suitable for use with cold or warm water
|WELS Licence Number||0055|
|WELS Registration Code||T29584|
|WELS Star Rating||3 Stars|
• All pictures and drawings are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
This Product can be shipped Australia Wide.
Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
The Sink Warehouse has over 26 Years experience in After Sale Care & Service, It is this Sink Warehouse care that sees so many customers come back to us.