Jade - Black Wall Basin/Bath Mixer With Spout
- Calculated at Checkout
- 90 mm
- 107.5 mm
- 146.05 mm
- Solid Brass
- 5 Year Product Warranty
Unique in design, functionality and colour, the Jade black wall spout with mixer makes for a sophisticated and contemporary addition to any bathroom. Featuring a long spout and mixer tap combined on a singular square back plate, this versatile tap is designed to suit a basin or a bath. We recommend using it if you want a mixer tap instead of three separate tap pieces (which we know are annoying to clean), and if you are renovating on a budget and don’t want to pay for the expensive process of moving your plumbing out of the wall and into your basin. This design will save you money and modernise your bathroom at the same time. It’s a win-win!
• The Jade is a modern, round, black, wall mounted mixer/spout combo
• It is constructed from solid brass and features a black Finish
• Our high quality internal ceramic disc cartridge technology provides you a supportive but sturdy touch on the mixer which gives you adjustment over power and temperature
• This engine room of technology means greater performance and reliability on every use, we take care of it, so you don't have to worry about it
This product is an order in so shipping times may increase past our 7-10 business days. We apologize for this inconvenience.
|WELS Licence Number||1658|
|WELS Registration Code||T29098|
|WELS Star Rating||4 Stars|
• All pictures and drawings are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
• 10 Year Cartridge Replacement Warranty
• 5 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
• 1 Year Parts and Labour
• 1 Year on Finishes
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.