Jade - Black Extended Basin Mixer
- Calculated at Checkout
- 208 mm
- 289 mm
- 162.3 mm
- 5 Year Product Warranty
The Jade basin mixer showcases a contemporary round based basin mixer with incredibly curvature on lever and handles. The premium finish will encapsulate any visitors to your bathroom. The ceramic mixer cartridge technology is of the highest standard and ensures consistent and satisfying tap operation from your first to the last. The cushioned technology means you get smoother transitions from hot to cold and from no flow to full flow, making sure you don't get any splash back from to much power to quickly. Our WELS certification gives you the confidence to trust in the durability of the product and means you save money every time you use it. The Jade is one of the most popular mixers at The Sink Warehouse with its long term integrity, ease to handle and premium finish, it's no wonder our customers enjoy them so much and we're sure you will to.
• The Jade is a contemporary, round, black, single lever, extended basin mixer
• It is constructed from solid brass and features a black Finish
• Incorporates ceramic disc cartridge technology for increased product longevity
This product is an order in so shipping times may increase past our 7-10 business days. We apologize for this inconvenience.
|WELS Licence Number||1658|
|WELS Registration Code||T29094|
|WELS Star Rating||4 Stars|
• All pictures and drawings are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
• 10 Year Cartridge Replacement Warranty
• 5 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
• 1 Year Parts and Labour
• 1 Year on Finishes
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.