Frameless Shower Cubicle 1200mm
- Calculated at Checkout
- 1200 mm
- 900 mm
- 2000 mm
- Shower Screens & Bases
- 5 Years Parts Warranty
The Frameless Shower Cubicle gives you the premium feeling every day. With its industry leading 10mm toughened safety glass, you can be sure that it can handle whatever you throw at it. Let the magnetic seals on the shower wow you with a safer entry and close of the shower every time. The construction of the pivot doors ensure that they resist corrosion and stop leaks. This cubicle makes sure that it keeps shower water away from other parts of your bathroom and allows you to have a premiere feel every time. The ultra sleek design shows the revolution of the latest technology of frameless showers and will transform your bathroom instantly. We're incredibly proud of our Frameless Range and we would love for you to join in that same passion for premium shower cubicles at incredible prices.
• Contemporary frameless shower cubicle
• 1200mm long x 900mm wide x 2000mm high
• 10mm toughened safety glass, this security of stronger and thicker panels gives you greater protection
• Includes two corner shelves for extra stability
• Pivot door opens outwards
• Shower has magnetic seal which provides you a safer entry and close of shower, this magnetic seal makes your experience both safer as well as requiring less maintenance than traditional shower door arches
• Anti-corrosion tested on all components
• Leak proof (when used with seals provided)
• Shower base is not included
We also have an extensive range of Wet Walls to provide the perfect backdrop to your shower
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN WA (CLICK & COLLECT / IN STORE)
• All pictures and drawings are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• This product is only available in store and cannot be purchased online.
• 5 Replacement Parts Only (Glass Not Included)*
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.