Sicilian Slate - Wet Wall
- 2400 mm
- 10 mm
- 1000 mm
- Shower Screens & Bases
Wet Wall can only be purchased in store or over the phone. For any Wet Wall enquiries, please call (08) 9244 4486 or visit us in store.
What are Wet Wall Panels?
Wet Wall Panels are an innovative alternative to tiles and can be the perfect way to achieve a clean and modern design for your bathroom, kitchen or laundry in a quick and inexpensive way.
Benefits of Wet Wall Panels:
- Panels interlock with each other creating a 100% waterproof seal
- Due to their waterproof resistance the panels become 100% mould resistant
- Their tounge and groove interlocking nature means there is no grout needed
- As it is just one large panel, they are very easy to clean and maintain
- Fire resistant
- Wet Wall is quick and easy to install making it a cost effective measure of renovating you bathroom, kitchen or laundry
The Panels come in 2400mm x 1000mm x 10mm sheets.
Wet Wall Panels are able to be installed over you existing tiles, which will save you time and money as well as avoiding the mess involved with the demolition.
If you're not looking to do a full renovation but your bathroom could do with a face lift, Wet Wall Panels are the best way to go.
Installation GuideWhat you will need:
- 1 tube of glue for every 2400mm*1000mm*100mm sheet
- Internal, external & end cap trims depending on the area you are fitting out
- 1 tube of anti-mildew sealant in between each panel and on the trims
It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs are made based on the individual product dimensions
All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.