• The Olivia is a contemporary, floor mounted bathroom vanity and polymarble top combo
• Cabinet Only: 1780mm long x 485mm wide x 750mm high (870mm with kickboard or legs)
• Cabinet + Polymarble Top: 1800mm long x 495mm wide x 895mm high
• Vanity cabinet is constructed from high moisture resistant (HMR) boards which reduces the risk of mould and bacteria
• Vanity top is made from polymarble - please refer to line drawing for shape and dimensions of bowl
• The vanity surface is completed with a 2 PAC polyurethane finish which makes it resistant to conditions normally found in bathrooms such as heat, moisture and stains, but also marring and chipping to the vanity surface. This guarantees that the vanity will continue to look great long after purchase
• Conforms to the lowest formaldehyde percentage ratings (up to the highest Australian and International environmental and health standards)
• Designed to guarantee product longevity through its solid construction. Every drawer has solid 16mm panels and backing and are screwed double front
• Installed with DTC runners and hinges, manufactured from high grade materials, and incorporates soft close technology, reducing wear and tear and increasing the lifespan of the vanity
• No handles creates an elegant and sleek design
|Mounting:||Legs or Kickboard|
|Number of Bowls:||Single or Double|
• Click the brochure below to open up a printable product page.
• The dimensions of all ceramic products may vary from size guidelines due to material properties and the handmade manufacturing process.
• All pictures and drawings are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
1 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.