Atlantic - White Inset Basin (3 Tap Hole)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Green Sale
- 540 mm
- 430 mm
- 190 mm
- 3 Tap Hole
- 5 Year Replacement Warranty
Our white Atlantic three tap hole inset basin makes for an excellent addition to any bathroom, with its glossy white Finish and classic oval design. It features three tap holes so that you can use a tap and spout set for your faucet and is engineered to sit in your bench top for a classic integrated look. So whether you are replacing your bathroom sink, renovating or building, this practical 3 tap hole vanity basin is destined to shine in your bathroom.
- 540mm length x 430mm width x 190mm depth (+/- 5mm tolerance)
- Designed as an inset basin – meaning that it will drop-in to your vanity benchtop
- Made from strong vitreous china ceramic for a long-lasting construction
- Overflow function built into basin
- Handy tip: make sure that if you get a pop-up plug, it is compatible with an overflow (sometimes they are not which can cause problems)
- Check out the difference between the overflow and standard versions
- Pair it with a smart pop-up waste and the stylish Bella tap set to complete the look
- Please note: Tap set and plug are not included in the price of this basin
• The dimensions of all ceramic products may vary from size guidelines due to material properties and the handmade manufacturing process.
• It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs made to your bench top is made based on the individual product dimensions.
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
5 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.