12 month long life cartridge
Quick and easy to replace
1st stage sediment cartridge removes heavy particles, sand, grit, rust, algae and dirt to allow the 2nd stage carbon filter to work more effectively (see attached document for more details)
Instructions to replace cartridge:
1. Turn off water outlet to the water filter tap
2. Switch the tap on to release the water
3. Twist the cartridge clockwise
4. The cartridge should come loose and pull out
5. Place new cartridge in the holder so the ridges line up with each other and the cartridge fits in
6. Twist the cartridge anti-clockwise
7. Turn on water outlet
8. Switch the tap on for a few minutes to allow the air out
9. Dispose of the old cartridge
It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs made are made based on the individual product dimensions.
All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.