Fiona - Brushed Nickel Extended Basin Mixer
- Calculated at Checkout
- 195 mm
- 289 mm
- 42 mm
- 153 mm
- Brushed Nickel
- 5 Year Product Warranty
The Fiona range showcases a contemporary square based basin mixer with incredibly curvature on lever and handles. The premium finish is standard across our Fiona tapware and it will encapsulate any visitors to your bathroom. The ceramic mixer cartridge technology is of the highest standard and ensures consistent and satisfying tap operation from your first to the last. The extended basin mixer increases adaptability and allows you to enjoy the premium Fiona range with our great range of Basins. The cushioned technology means you get smoother transitions from hot to cold and from no flow to full flow, making sure you don't get any splash back from to much power to quickly. Our WELS 5 Star rating gives you the confidence to trust in the durability of the product and means you save money every time you use it. The Fiona is one of the most popular mixers at The Sink Warehouse with its long term integrity, ease to handle and premium finish, it's no wonder our customers enjoy them so much and we're sure you will to.
- The Fiona Extended Basin Mixer is a contemporary, single lever, brass constructed bathroom basin mixer.
- It comes in three Finishes: a high gloss High Gloss Chrome, a powdered matte black, brushed nickel and newly released gun metal.
- Perfect to suit a round or square design
- The Fiona has a durable ceramic disc cartridge that is extremely hardy and does not undergo the usual wear and tear experienced by conventional rubber washers.
- It will fit a 32mm standard basin tap hole.
|WELS Licence Number||1368|
|WELS Registration Code||T32008 (V)|
|WELS Star Rating||6|
• It is strongly recommended that any cut-outs are made based on the individual product dimensions
• All pictures and drawings on this brochure are representational only, changes in the product may have occurred since time of print.
• All prices on this brochure and The Sink Warehouse website are subject to change without notice.
• Handling and delivery can take up to 7-10 business days.
• Fees will be calculated at checkout based on region and item weight.
• All items can be shipped Australia wide unless explicitly stated in the products description.
• 10 Year Cartridge Replacement Warranty
• 5 Year Replacement Product Warranty*
• 1 Year Parts and Labour
• 1 Year on Finishes
*Product replacement does not include installation or removal of the original product.
Check product for damage before installation - installing a damaged product voids warranty.